Our Program/Department educates hospitality professional managers and staffs who having great ambitions and international outlook in the Twenty-First century. The critical teachings not only emphasis on humanities, hospitality management professional knowledge & skills, but also focus on diverse subjects; those are Hotel Operation & Management, Beverage Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Facilities Management and Information Technology Management. Students choose the subjects that suit their interests and abilities in order to apply their learning on the jobs.
Our education focuses
- Educating professional hospitality management and leadership abilities.
- Enhancing hospitality product design, creativity, and the potential of research and development.
- Developing abilities for communication, interaction and coordination.
- Strengthening hospitality resources and strategies, information and technology integration.
- Cultivating self-learning, business ethics and spirits of dedication & gregariousness.
- Fostering hospitality academic research abilities.